Paleo Pumpkin Muffins w/ Coconut Flour
I found this amazing Paleo pumpkin muffins with coconut flour recipe and I felt like sharing it with the world! This is not like those muffins you get at the sugar and diabetes factories. This is a true muffin that isn’t sugary, starchy or lacking of any nutrients. These wonderful muffins are packed with beta-carotene and contain high quality protein. I am so glad I can share this yummy in my tummy Paleo diet version of these uber tasty and healthy Paleo pumpkin coconut muffins. This recipe makes 12 Paleo pumpkin muffins. The serving size is 2 muffins for breakfast or a small meal, or you can simply eat one muffin for a healthy snack.
The recipe and cooking instructions are posted below for your simple journey of baking. It takes about about 40 minutes to complete this recipe including prep time. I have made these a few times now and I hope you enjoy them too.
Important Note: These are some yummy love muffins! If you love this recipe as much as I do then you should definitely go check out my other recipes. I offer 370 easy Paleo recipes divided into 18 food categories. You can learn more about them, click here. Enjoy your Paleo pumpkin muffins with coconut flour!
Paleo Pumpkin Muffins with Coconut Flour
|1/2 cup coconut flour
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground ginger powder
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup canned pureed pumpkin
1/4 cup honey, maple syrup, or a combination of the two
2-3 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
pumpkin seeds or pecans, for toppings
|1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Lightly oil muffin pans with olive or vegetable oil.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the coconut flour, spices, baking soda/powder and salt. Mix it up nice.
4. In another bowl, place the pumpkin puree then add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add olive or vegetable oil, honey, and vanilla and mix it up until it’s even looking.
5. Add the flour mixture we made in step 3 to the pumpkin mixture, blend with a whisk until most lumps have disappeared. Spoon into prepared muffin pan, filling each muffin 2/3 full. Top each muffin with a few pumpkin seeds and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden.
6. Place on wire rack to cool.
Additional Notes: Don’t forget! If you love this Paleo pumpkin muffins with coconut flour recipe, you should share it on Facebook and take pictures of your super duper muffins so all your friends can see how delicious they look. Make them salivate! You should also check out my Paleo recipe book. It has 370 more recipes. Check it out, click here. Until next time, Happy Baking!